To facilitate training, we require that all students be at least 14 years of age to take the training and have access to a laptop to follow through the learning material within our web portal.
**Cost for our Classroom Drone Ground School Training is $499.00 + HST**
To facilitate flight reviews, all candidates must:
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- be at least 16 years of age
- have a Pilot Certificate - Basic Operations and passed the Small Advanced Exam
- reside at the address indicated on their pilot certificate
- provide government-issued identification with the correct spelling of their name
**Cost per Flight Review:
$199.00 + HST for Atlantic Region; and
$249.00 + HST for Toronto.